Blogosphere, Prepare for Twice the Gorga!

Months ago now, as I was starting work at a comics store, a friend of mine who still attends the college I graduated from proposed a blog that he, myself, and my girlfriend would write and produce together called THE LONG AND SHORTBOX OF IT. A clever title referring to comic-book collectors' common propensity for keeping their comic-book collections in either shortboxes or longboxes, cheap cardboard boxes of just two fairly standard lengths available for purchase at most comic shops. I fell in love with the title at once, and have fallen even more in love with weekly blogging about comics since that auspicious beginning!

Sufice to say: all my writing about comics for the last few months and into the great beyond can be found at longandshortboxofit.blogspot.com

Do yourself a favor and check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment